welcome to Catania!
The Law Department hosts many incoming Erasmus students every year. We hope you will enjoy a fruitful stay in Italy.
For any useful information about your exchange learning experience, please, contact:
- the Erasmus and International Programs Coordinator at Villa Cerami, Prof. Emilio Castorina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- our international Didactic Unit Office (Ms. Rosi Zanghì) email@example.com
- visit the International web page at Unict.it
- and check the Incoming Erasmus Students Guidelines
Educational Offer | Law | Academic Year 2017 / 2018
An Erasmus tutor is a student of the Catania Law Department who will help you in many ways during your Erasmus experience: picking you up at your arrival at Villa Cerami, showing you the Law School venues and activities, helping you making new friends, escorting you to the International Relations Office for your check-in.
Erasmus Tutors 2017/2018
|I and II semester|
Erasmus Tutors 2016/2017
|I semester||II semester|
Tasks of an Erasmus Tutor
An Erasmus Tutor assists Erasmus incoming students; each Tutor is committed to helping up to 3 assigned foreign students. His/ Her tasks are, inter alia:
- sending general information by email to his/her associated Erasmus incoming students before their arrival in order to establish a first contact;
- associating with Erasmus incoming students by introducing them to the International Didactic Unit and helping them with bureaucracy and administrative tasks;
- introducing them to the Erasmus coordinator, to senior and junior Faculty members and students’ representatives;
- providing insights on seminars, laboratories, social and cultural initiatives; sharing news on the city and students’ life.
Media & News
- Five reasons to visit Catania